LV

Your Steam Name: Momo
Your Steam ID: 76561198120686840
Your Character Name: Xander Pilmen

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): zeffa

Ban Reason: Breaking mug timer, RDM, Staff disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 4:05 am eastern time zone

Relevant Evidence: After I tried to mug someone and died because his friend failed to value the guy I was robbing life.(which I made a report and zeffa didn't even bring us into a sit or punished them)

So I returned to the area 15 minutes later saw someone running in the park. No body was around so I went up to him and tried to mug him. He didn't respond or put his hands up like I told him to do then I saw an ak-47 appear on his back and killed him.(According to zeffa this was RDM)

-You must wait out a 30-minute delay to do another mugging after your previous attempt that was either successful or unsuccessful-
These rules do not state that it isn't allowed to mug someone 15 minutes after you've died from the previous mugging.

Staff Disrespect part - I was not disrespecting the staff AT ALL, I don't even know why that was added. The way he handled the situation was favored to the gang the guy was a part off and I called him out for that. That's the only thing I can think of that would make him add that.

It was either give the guy his ak-47 back or I was threatened with a 5 day ban. So I gladly declined because I did not break any of the rules stated and didn't feel like the situation was properly being handled. I also was not cursing / being disrespectful to the staff or the guy involved.

I don't think I deserved to be banned for 4 days or at all to be honest. The people involved should've been punished for failure to valuing life and failrp

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tyler <Guy that I mugged

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

These rules do not state that it isn't allowed to mug someone 15 minutes after you've died from the previous mugging.
They clearly do. You died = unsuccessful attempt.

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you were banned for rdm and breaking the mug timer which in you're appeal you admitted to, You also said in the sit that you were going to get me demoted because I was " a bias staff member" and don't deserve staff. The other situation was dealt with and they were talked to about what happened, You saw an ak on his back that does not give you a reason to kill him. You decided to mug someone 15 minutes after dying in a mug attempt which would classify that as a unsuccessful attempt. I never threatened you with a ban I said you punishment is all dependent on how much you cooperate. Also I am not apart of their gang I dont know where you got this information from, i stated to you that if you were mugging someone on their property their friends are going to come out and do something about it. You also tried to get me to let you off without punishment because of the amount of money you have in game which isnt how it works, you could be richest guy alive in game but if you break rules you deal with punishment. Due to these reasons your appeal will be denied please have another look at our rules while you're banned so this doesn't happen again thank you

Denied