Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: twentybahcks
Your Steam ID: 76561198199104641
Your Character Name: Bobby boucher

Ban Length: 1 hour
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Auto

Ban Reason: Leaving during RP session (But i was stuck dead in an ambulance after EMS left the ambulance with me dead inside.)
Time of Occurrence: 12:45am
Relevant Evidence: Its the usual death glitch where you dont respawn after the death timer goes off
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

So what happened is no mods or admins were on and I died in an ambulance on my way to the hospital. After the stabilized timer went off (4 minutes) I didn't respawn, I was just on the stretcher in the ambulance with no timer and no way of getting out of the situation since no admins were on. So i tried re-logging and got auto banned (recently introduced). So now I am banned for an hour after just getting off work IRL and just wanting to play on the only RP server on gmod I like... Love you guys seriously. Any help is greatly appreciated.

bobbybusche

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I mainly made this appeal so devs would know this problem and in hopes id get unbanned in that timeframe of an hour. But the auto ban should be fixed for people who are glitched after timers on death.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Nah that doesn't happen anymore - if your stretcher that you're on is in the ambulance, and your timer runs out then you'll get woken up only after your stretcher gets taken out of the ambulance.
You have a chat notification informing you about this, you must have missed that.

No bug, intended behaviour - I gotta find a better system to do that, since ems can just abandon you, I'll probably let you leave the stretcher willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.