First Bullet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Simply
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name:John Wentworth

Ban Length:12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Code 3 Chief Mclovin

Ban Reason:
Time of Occurrence:Roughly 2:10 pm
Relevant Evidence: I do not have evidence but I can say that when I died, I left myself fully die then I left to go eat. And when I came back I was banned. So I dont understand why I got banned for left myself die FULLY, and then when I respawn I leave
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nick Jones(I-C) or I love salamanders(steam name)

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i cant not remember the whole situation as you were not the only person i banned for this today but however i do remember the name and i know i waited a few moments for you to rejoin which did not happen. thus is why you were banned

First Bullet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

but what did I do wrong. Y would u tp to me for no reason like I dont understand

nikolaiAK47

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was actually the one that reported you. When we raided R10 you jumped out the balcony and ran to the premium locker to deposit your goodies. I sniped you and you left within seconds, I watched your body just disappear seconds after death. So don't blame mclovin, blame yourself.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ban appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.