LV

Your Steam Name: Kittypus
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18488327
Your Character Name: Per Jensen

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Meta gaming in private discord
Time of Occurrence: 07:38 CET
Relevant Evidence: I dont even know what to post here, i have no idea where the ban came from. i answered a message from someone on discord and suddenly i was banned. i had discord up, but i werent in a call or anything at all. I did say something along the lines that it was better to not talk at all if you had to use skype instead of discord in the ooc chat, but that was meant as a joke.
Additional members involved/witnessing: none that i know of.

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were in the Paralake Workers' Party discord, and you were metagaming in it.

Per Jensen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

only thing ive done on that chat has been say hello, ive never even been on the voice part of that discord channel. i dident know joining discord channels was against your server rules.

OldGre4g

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was also apart of this discord, not banned however after this post I more than likely will be, but all I would like is an honest explanation as to how joining a discord server, and taking things into an OOC environment, and taking it out of and RP one is wrong? Also not one time was there a message that I could see involving meta-gaming, and I honestly doubt anyone that banned someone there has taken, or will make an attempt to take screenshots. Keep in the mind the only people not banned were the ones without their steam profiles displayed via their discord, so it was pretty much just a mass banning of everyone in the discord despite some that had not even posted once.

Last edited:

Cuica

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I received the same 5-day ban Per Jensen has.

For the record, I joined the 'Workers' Pary' crew on my first day on Monolith RP, assuming I'd learn how to play. I then joined their discord to talk and get to know them better, you know, OOC stuff? I have not sent a single message to the server. Yet, I get a 5-day ban with what clearly is a shameless jump to conclusions with no legitimate evidence to support such a severe punishment. What are we guilty of? Enjoying the game together? The 'Workers' party' as a group has done nothing, as far as I am personally aware, but put the founder of it into the mayor role and spout anti-police b.s. in the streets. All completely within the bounds of RP. The paranoia over a mass metagaming conspiracy in the group discord is a vastly premature assumption and unprovable considering the evidence. I, for the record, have just been playing the game as intended, RP and all. I have barely any presence on the server to begin with, and have been on good terms for the entire month I've been on it. Without any proper evidence to your claims, the only thing I can call this mass ban is an outright and unjust invasion of privacy and jump to conclusions. Please, in the future, get your shit straight before you assume things and go ahead and mass ban half a dozen RPers you no clue about or any previous history with, and especially no evidence of any wronging to Monolith RP.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thing is, one of your members ratted you all out. The person who ratted you out invited me to the discord. Later, your leader started to backlash and harrass me for figuring it out.

As you know, you can not use a third-party discord for Monolith unless it is in our official discord.

Per Jensen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just wanted to make some friends ingame tbh, ive genuinly never used it while playing the game. its kind of irritating when i know for a fact that i havent used it in conjunction with the game, because i thought i wasnt breaking any rules if i dident. I think i might be able to prove it aswell, ive requested all my personal discord data and hopefully that can prove what ive done and not on that server. But it can take up to 30 days but i'm going to send it in when i get it so that i might get this strucken from the record atleast. I'm sorry if the guy who made the server are harrasing you. But i cant decide or controll what he does and what not, neither can the other people who joined the discord. Also i did actually tell you my steam name on discord. I dident do it because you were using an alias but because i dident think it was that big of a deal. It might be redundant to leave the screenshots of our convo, but i'm going to add them to back up this claim atleast. I probably would have told you even if you dident change your discord name (not that i can prove that). Anyways i'm sorry for whatever annoyance ive made for you and/or the rest of the team and for leaving out the information about the server in my first post (i didn't want to snitch on anybody). Also i've left the discord and i'ma leave the workers party as a whole, id rather not be a part of anymore drama.

Attachments

• 2018-12-08.png
    2018-12-08.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2018-12-07.png
    2018-12-07.png
    222 KB · Views: 18

Cuica

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned, your friends need to make a separate appeal. The only reason I am doing this, is because I heard the leader was inviting new players, and getting them to start metagaming.

Either way, read the rules next time, you've served enough time on your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.