Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Persia
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/samanerenqt/
Your Character Name: LeBron Jaqueez

Ban Length: 2 days and 29 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Seb

Ban Reason: Fear RP
Unban Reason: So the reason i got banned was because 2 ppl mugged me and i had 19k on me, which i did not wanna drop. So i told them that it was my only money and i dont want to die (Begging them) to not kill me. But they acted really rude and disrespected me a lot. I have tried to mug a lot of ppl w my friend where they had money on them and we had guns pointed towards them (2 guns) and they didnt drop anything, and we even called an admin about it and i actually got a warning point for it. I did not know about these rules i broke, because others apperently broke them when we did it towards them, so i thought i could do the same. Hope u'll understand.

Time of Occurrence: 15 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:

SeppbastianObi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So to set the scene, you were at the farm, two guns aimed at your head, refusing to drop anything you had in your inventory. They gave you a good amount of time to drop the requested money/items but you refused and ran away. They told you to stop multiple times with two guns still aimed at you, but you didn't. After that, I stepped in and looked at your record, after which I saw that you already had two offences of breaking fear RP in one month. That was why I decided to give you a three-day ban. I can understand that how you feel about your previous situations but those were other moderators and I would advise you to ask them why you received your warning points if you didn't understand why you got them. A broken rule is a broken rule, so you will still receive the ban but I will reduce it to two days.

LeBron

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thx but they were talking shit to me and thats why i decided not to co-op w them. If they would talk to me and explain it nicely i would't have a problem w it.

Status
Not open for further replies.