LV

Your Steam Name: Zeke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:201043767
Your Character Name: Zeke

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: Minge Grab & Non Compliant
Time of Occurrence: 6/4/2018 Roughly 10:20PM
Relevant Evidence: He never witnessed anything he even said it himself and I was directly involved in the gun fight so I had a right to loot the dead bodies as I was helping the police by bringing their bodies to the paramedics in the back.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone on the police force Gregg was busy in a sit so their is no way he could have seen if I was there or not & banned me off of bias and ignorance of the situation.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @Zeke

As it went with your staff report. You took an item that didn’t belong to you and were not involved. As a third party citizen raiding the bank you were already breaking rules by running into a robbery like that under the guise of helping the cops. You should not have been there and even then you took the item not belonging to you before the 60 second period.

Rather than work with me you argued with me and called me biased for premium members and said you’d rather be banned than return or drop the item. At that point I went with banning you as you were being unnecessarily difficult.

Following your original ban I took another ticket where a person said they were RDMed. The situation described to me was that the gun you mingegrabbed was used to kill him with no initiation and nor did he harm you. I could confirm this in logs and extended the ban. You can defend this point here but the mingegrabbing situation stands as is given your handling of the situation.

Reactions: Ali

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

For the sake of the appeal since your ban will be expiring soon anyways. I’ll be denying this.

In the future it’s best to cooperate with staff and go with their orders even if you feel it’s wrong. If that is the case you can make a staff report following the sit and let it be handled there instead of arguing and refusing to cooperate which led to this ban.

Another thing to remember is even if you’re a hostage you cannot just immediately turn to help the cops or bring them bodies, that is FailRP. Another thing is that just cause you’re a hostage doesn’t mean you’re directly involved. If a robber is killed you have to wait 60 seconds before taking the item after the situation has completed. You shouldn’t be taking stuff during the situation as a hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.