Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: frag
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): idk
Your Character Name:julian winter

Ban Length: 2 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: toxicity player disrespect
Unban Reason: I got banned for calling that girl that is a mentor retarded ( IC ) I dont get it why do you have toi be such a simp??

Time of Occurrence: 8/15/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing:N
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Y

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your very well written & apologetic appeal, However I was not being a "simp" you were simply in violation of the second part of general rule 6 which states
  1. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
You were informed by the player that they do not like being called that name and asked if you could stop calling them that to which you responded something along the lines of "I don't care you retarded bitch". It had not even been 24 hours since your 1w ban for similar reasons expired. BAN APPEAL DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.