LV

Your Steam Name:eek:k
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:79808667
Your Character Name:Nate Johnson

Ban Length:12 hours
Banning Staff Member @IdoX(@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason:ERP, LTAP
Time of Occurrence:2/13/2018
Relevant Evidence: I never ltap'd or erp'd, in this case i dont know what evidence you have to ban me. Oh, let me guess because I said that it would be embarassing to be banned for erp in ooc so I got banned intentionally and on purpose for that.
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one (Maybe everyone who took attention of ooc but i don't know.)

Last edited:

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

actually i did this on purpose because an officer said because you admit you are that and that and whatever and why did you add the ltap part please post the whole log thanks

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

06:49:05 AM - Chat - ok - Nate Johnson (STEAM_0:0:79808667): I ADMIT TO BEING A CHILD RAPIST

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Post the whole log, not one line

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You left the game when someone reported you and you came back

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yes when someone reported me but the whole log i want the whole log not one line do i have to say to myself again

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

'06:49:05 AM - Chat - ok - Nate Johnson (STEAM_0:0:79808667): I ADMIT TO BEING A CHILD RAPIST' this doesnt prove everything and clearly its a misunderstanding

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

'06:49:05 AM - Chat - ok - Nate Johnson (STEAM_0:0:79808667): I ADMIT TO BEING A CHILD RAPIST' this doesnt prove everything and clearly its a misunderstanding
Can you explain how its misunderstanding

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ofcourse. So, I was testing out my weapon in the mayor's office as a secret service, so then the police came and arrested me for questioning, I admitted that I did it, but then I said no, there is no evidence and then the officer says but you admitted to it and then comes in the part where i say I admit to being a child rapist and then i say ''so I'm a child rapist now?'' or in the lines of that, secondly one line doesnt prove the whole thing.
and you can clearly see in your discord attachment or screenshot that it goes along the lines of that. Well in other words, I was arguing with a police officer. Oh, and I said oh thats erp for the purpose of not doing ERP, I don't know if this proves my point but I sure have one.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It's still not something you should talk about in or out of character and you should know that. Above that according to @IdoX you have re-connected to the game (perhaps to avoid the jail-time).

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

child rapist was the first thing that came in my mind and that is the reason i used it, but then you can see i was like nope this is wrong and i said oh this is erp no thank you
i never got arrested i got ticketed, also me leaving is a whole different story
Wanna hear it? Okay, here goes.
So, I was wandering down watering my plants when suddenly someone came stealing it. I tried to stab them in the face but it didnt work and then the person (who was named danny trevors or realzx) pulled out a gun and shot me to death then i hit my keyboard a couple times and i realized: Nah, I need this i cant afford it. Then I kept clicking on it and the next thing I see is me clicking the quit bind key. Believe it or not, I actually did have a quit bind key for some purposes.
For example, my game crashes and then i hit my bind key and then i change my clientport to a different thingy and then i can join the server. Well, because it says failed after 6 tries if I don't change my clientport to something else. That's why I have that keybind.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless, we don't know whether your story is correct. All we see is in the logs that you disconnected. That's it. And the fact that you realized your mistake still makes you guilty for doing it in the first place. So it's up to @IdoX if he will accept your explanation but I do think you should start apologizing for this inconvenience.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.