LV

Your Steam Name: GuiltyPie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:175172241
Your Character Name: Bruce Smith

Ban Length: 1 hr and 20min
Banning Staff Member(@Gregg

Ban Reason: Too many warning points
Time of Occurrence: 6:07 6/20/2018

I got banned for an hour, and I'm fine with that ill just come on later, I can go on a rant about the other warning points I received but those happened months ago and that isn't worth it. I was in the PD as a sergeant and had a witness of a PD raid, so I took him back to the PD for an interview. Out of nowhere 3 guys I believe come in with guns and tell me to put my hands up. I had no gun in my hand and got shot since my hands weren't up fast enough (keep in mind I started playing again yesterday and I haven't been playing since the Easter egg thing was taken out). I respawned and though that was the end to it. At least an hour later I get pulled into a sit and Gregg asks me why I didn't put my hands up and I told him that I didn't have a chance. He said he was going to give me a warning, so I asked him for what. Then he replied since I ruined the whole RP situation (not his exact words since I dont remember correctly). I dont know how me standing in the corner with no gun out when they came in ruined the whole RP situation, since they came in instantly the swat started to shoot at them, I was kind of taking in the situation and was about to press F2, and the 3 guys under fire choose to shoot at me and the witness. It just makes me mad that this is warning that I get a ban for. Nothing against @Gregg, he is a great staff member and I respect him, but not in this particular situation.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
You cannot appeal warning points. If you believe the warning points shouldn't have been issued, make a staff report.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.