Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ℗WR™ Persia
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/samanerenqt/
Your Character Name: LeBron Jaquees

Ban Length: 20 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I didn't see who banned me because i went off to go eat and then when i came back i was banned.

Ban Reason: LTARP (That makes no fucking sense)
Unban Reason: I was playing and driving around a lil bit, after a few min i desided to go rob a guy at mines. So i went and robbed this guy from the "Winter's family" and he started to get all angry telling me he would kill me and everything. So 3 of his friends came and i drove right into a forrest, and since there was no way back i had to fight them, so i kill all of them and they get really really salty. So i drove back to town to bank my stuff and i see this same car following me all the time. I asked them about what they were doing and they told me they were going to the bank. I knew they were lying so i drove past the bank and i still had them behind me. i desided to ask them why they're so mad and salty about 1 guy fucking them all. They followed me straight for 30 min straight no stopping, and i went to the spawn to log off because i had to eat, and when im on my way back in im banned for fucking 20 hours? How is that fair in any way, i did not log off to get away from them, i had to eat. Those guys even started flattening my tires and shit like that, annoying asf.

Time of Occurrence: 45 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: The admin that banned me i guess.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, LeBron. You can reconnect to the server to find out who the banning staff member is.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were shot and immediately left right after being shot.

Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.