Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: ChillSwitch
Steam ID: Xiphere
Character: Ying Feng

Ban length: 2 DAYS!

Banning member: Gm1003

Reason: logging off to avoid arrest
unban reason: i wasnt being arrested, 2 cops told me i cant park in the bank lot and sell food and were constantly cuffing me and uncuffing me telling me i had to go somewhere else and i got sick of being trolled so i went to play another game. they werent even in a cop car just 2 guys i dont even remember their names i didnt know i had to record everything, but i JUST bought premium and started a harmless food service job only to be trolled by cops again. so now i can play for 2 days for not bothering anyone, being out of the way in a safe place, and just selling food to the people in the bank making hunger noises. Is that really how things are handled here?

Time: i didnt know i was banned but it was earlier in the day before i did my running, so maybe like 4 to 6 pm eastern?

again ,i just got banned today by some troll cops telling me i cant sell food, and if something isn't done about it i'm requesting a refund for the premium i just bought, and never donating a cent again. gm1003 apparently banned me for "avoiding arrest" when i wasnt even being arrested, i had 2 guys pull up cuff me for no reason telling me i cant have my van in the parking lot and was gona write me several tickets and wouldnt leave me alone so i just left to play a different game only to come back to see i was banned for 2 days. Seriously?

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

write me several tickets and wouldnt leave me alone so i just left to play a different game
And that’s why you were issued a ban, you cannot leave to play another game in the middle of RP just because you feel like it.

How will I be assured that you won’t do this again in the future?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There's a feature in game called !report. It allows you to report situations that are against the rules. You should use it whenever you experience a rule break on the server. Only then will we be able to assist you, as we cannot guess someone is breaking the rules.

You disconnected to avoid roleplay, which is against our rules. Therefore, you are at fault as well.

Furthermore, threatening with charging back your premium membership, on discord, will lead you no where. I suggest you play according to the rules. That will certainly not get you punished.

ChillSwitch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

so any cop can do whatever he wants and write a ticket for anything he can think of to any person and randomly cuff whoever they want and thats fine? So im banned for 2 days because i asked him to do his actual job and stop trolling me. amazing job guys. that wasnt RP that was me talkin to him "as a player" about how he cant just troll me like that and he kept on going

ChillSwitch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Guys dont sell food on this server you will be trolled and banned. RDM probably has the same consequences, but if you think you can get away with selling food you're dead wrong.
And that’s why you were issued a ban, you cannot leave to play another game in the middle of RP just because you feel like it.

How will I be assured that you won’t do this again in the future?
what about any of that is avoiding arrest? when im talking to him with my microphone as a player about how he cant just cuff me like that and cant troll me and he responds that he can do whatever he wants while the other guy sits there and giggles. how will you be assured i wont do WHAT again? my job? sell food in a roleplay server / stay out of peoples way? how can i assure you i wont do what again? be trolled?

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so any cop can do whatever he wants and write a ticket for anything he can think of to any person and randomly cuff whoever they want and thats fine?
Like PMX said, you can report rulebreaks by typing !report in game or by posting a thread in https://monolithservers.com/forums/forums/player-reports.33/ if you are not on the server and have video evidence.

This however does not change the fact that you broke a rule as well and someone reported it.

ChillSwitch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Like @PMX said, you can report rulebreaks by typing !report in game or by posting a thread in https://monolithservers.com/forums/forums/player-reports.33/ if you are not on the server and have video evidence.

This however does not change the fact that you broke a rule as well and someone reported it.
its a little bit late for the !report seeing as how i just started playing the game and never knew about it. im getting a refund and wont be playing i guess

ChillSwitch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

its a little bit late for the !report seeing as how i just started playing the game and never knew about it. im getting a refund and wont be playing i guess
i broke a rule...so when someone wont leave you alone and tried to tell you you cant park in the bank parking lot and wont stop cuffing you and dragging you and un cuffing you and giggling what do you do if you dont know what !report is? you just let them bully you in some RP game? or do you talk out of context about how they cant do that and find someone else to troll wait for me to leave and report me and ban me and double troll me. i actually cant believe any of this

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It does not matter if the other players were breaking the rules, your punishment was issued for YOUR actions and NOT theirs.

Since you still do not know what you did was wrong, as well as not showing any signs to me that you will not break the rules again, you will serve the rest of your ban. Ban appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.