Status
Not open for further replies.

The Better Mercenary

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:The better mercenary
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:165408228
Your Character Name:Tommy (I dont know the last)

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):OTXKU

Ban Reason:Mingegrabbing
Time of Occurrence:Learned at 7:19 PM
Relevant Evidence:All I pretty much have is that I wasnt on Gmod then I was playing Rainbow 6
Additional members involved/witnessing:No one because I wasnt on

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@OTXKU - Did you look at logs and see him pick it up?

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes. I have the screenshots and the story to back it. 12.PNG
20180105154311_1.jpg
So let's start with these two
1st Screenshot
This screenshot shows and proves that not only were you a medic at the time (which correlates with @ClassicClosure ✯ 's story), it also shows that after he died, which he was damaged and knocked out once, you picked up the M1911, and deposited it in your bank. Few issues with this:
Committing Crimes as a Government Official
I.E. stealing a weapon off a dead man.
Mingegrabbing
Picking up the weapon with absolutely NO RP before or afterwards. Not to mention
the fact that you hadn't given the weapon to the Police Officer that had just ran over Mr. Shepards.
Lying in your appeal
This also applies here, and will not get you far, as you didn't even make an attempt to remember why you could've possibly been banned.
Rules Quoted:
Committing Crimes as a Government Official

8.1.2: As an employee of Rockford you may not be part of any illegal activity. This includes but is not limited to growing weed or doing LSD.
Mingegrabbing
2.28: You can not pick up a weapon during or after a gunfight if you are not directly involved in the situation. For example, if your friend dies and you are not involved in that situation, you can not run and pick up the weapon. Police however, are allowed to pick up weapons regardless if they are involved in the situation or not.
Lying in your appeal
Do I even need to explain this one?

2nd Screenshot

This screenshot only confirms that you were at the scene with Mr. Shepards and Michael Garibaldi, as it's crossreferenced
that Mr. Shepards died at 10:30:57 and you picked up the M1911 and died only seconds after.
Awaiting your response.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

No response,
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.