Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Liqs -IWNL-
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:69010199
Your Character Name: Kay Swisha

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Admin Disrespect and Slander.
Time of Occurrence:5:55 9/28/17
Relevant Evidence: So I got banned for stating my opinion of someone on staff. In my own my PRIVATE CHAT. For one 2 weeks is very excessive. For 2 its my own private chat. For 3 I got banned for slander which is completely false (the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.) So obviously it was not slander. For 3 she abused by despawning a car I locked picked. When the guy did not even care I even talked to him after. Like I said I should be able to say whatever I please in in my private chat about who. I was not in public and not to staff member face. I was also pissed off about the abuse. Also, the ban was very excessive if it was anything it would have been breaking character in a in-game chat. Also I do realize the things I said may have been a bit much but I was pissed off and It is my own private chat.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Uus86AssQOuFYQ8GLOGgbA.png

Nothing you type on the server can avoid you for getting punished and org chat is not private. Called me an abuser when I've stated that the car has been bought invalidly and needed to be checked out. Really?

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Uus86AssQOuFYQ8GLOGgbA.png

Nothing you type on the server can avoid you for getting punished and org chat is not private. Called me an abuser when I've stated that the car has been bought invalidly and needed to be checked out. Really?
It is a private chat between a few friends that no one else can see beside the org. 2 weeks is very excessive and you had already talked to the dude and if I did not buy it has nothing to do with me and I should be able to drive it. I was never told I could not state my opinion in my org chat warned or anything. I dont have any warnings or past bans for Disrespect. So either way 2 weeks is way to long of a ban

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It is a private chat between a few friends that no one else can see beside the org. 2 weeks is very excessive and you had already talked to the dude and if I did not buy it has nothing to do with me and I should be able to drive it. I was never told I could not state my opinion in my org chat warned or anything. I dont have any warnings or past bans for Disrespect. So either way 2 weeks is way to long of a ban

The punishment is well fitted as you stated "You did not care that I can read it". The server has several rules of disrespect, it may be fitted to take your time off and read the rules. As stated before, ORG is part of the game, you broke character and also huge disrespect that's never allowed on this server. You were told to back off the car and I have told you you cannot drive it regardless, I am after all the Admin of the situation and the say of the admin is what you need to follow.

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The punishment is well fitted as you stated "You did not care that I can read it". The server has several rules of disrespect, it may be fitted to take your time off and read the rules. As stated before, ORG is part of the game, you broke character and also huge disrespect that's never allowed on this server. You were told to back off the car and I have told you you cannot drive it regardless, I am after all the Admin of the situation and the say of the admin is what you need to follow.
I have read all the rules multiple times I did not see a problem with using my PRIVATE CHAT to simply state and opinion. 2 weeks is super excessive and bias just because you took your own sit. WHich you not supposed to do. The car also has nothing to do with this and I have never been given a warning about staff disrespect. The ban should not be 2 weeks its just because you took your own sit. I do understand disrespect is not tolerated but it was not disrespecting to your face or to the public it was a statement that was meant to be private. and since we arent allowed to use discord I used org chat thinking that it would not be a problem since it was not stated to you.

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I also have no warning or bans for breaking charcter

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are EXTREMELY lucky that Lola took this herself and handled it herself. Count your blessings, because if I had discovered this chat log, your ban would have been much, MUCH longer. The things you said were absolutely unacceptable and inappropriate in every way. You should be ashamed.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Kay Swisha You're nothing but lucky the ban isn't longer. You flamed a staff member - doesn't matter where you do it, if we find out it'll have consequences in our community. This is denied and concluded - accept this decision or your ban will be longer.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.