Not open for further replies.

Josh Brown

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Pickle Rick
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:195084671
Your Character Name: Alicia Brown

Ban Length: 18 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Joey.

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I believe this ban was about a raid Me @Jamal Hisin and Steezy Kane did on a member of The Family yesterday. We left with the stuff from the raid. We drove around for a while then went to East Face Lumber to hide. As we were at lumber we split the coke materials and Jamal left 4-5 minutes after. Then I left a minute or two after him. I went to have dinner and then sleep after. I just woke up a couple minutes ago to find out i was banned for LTARP and made this appeal. It was not a combat log as I left the game over 10 minutes after the game and no one chased us after the raid. I feel that this was not a valid ban.

Time of Occurrence: 11 hours ago. Saturday May 30th 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jamal Hisin
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alicia,

While I do see in the logs you searching the reporter's inventory at roughly 11:08 PM and then you disconnecting at 11:15 PM. This shows that there was a pretty significant time left in your 10-minute timer. Also, while you claim that the suspect was not chasing you, he told me he was looking all around for you guys (mostly you because you were the only one he said was introduced during the raid) and couldn't find you anywhere. However, since there is not much time left (it was a fairly short ban anyway) and I don't really so you do this type of stuff, I will unban you.

Appeal Accepted.
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.