Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJackson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Brad
Ban Reason: Unacceptable behavior
Unban Reason: Im gonna assume this has something to do with that zerslo guy or whatever his name is. A while ago he was on the server and all i understood was its just some guy promoting his youtube channel for fun, didn't think anything of it. So in my mic i said sub to zerslo a couple times to maybe make friends with him, but he moved on. Then later that day i became mayor, i like being mayor just cause its a fun job. Then some guy imsg me on the tablet and says to broadcast sub to zerslo, so i do it. Then like 5 seconds later boom im banned. Then im freaking the fuck out, so i join back and i wasnt banned. So i was relieved. Then i go talk to my ems buddy who was on and he was freaked out that i was banned, so then we decide to make me mayor again cause i enjoy it. Then Bryce teleports me to him and is saying stuff like "bye your gonna get banned again" so im freaking the fuck out and saying i didn't know that promoting people was against the rules and i swear to god and stuff. So then he explains zerslo and stuff and he thinks im one of his buddy's or an alt of his, and im telling him up and down im not. So he decides to believe me and thats the end of that. Then i get a Imsg saying to sub to zerslo so then i make a report that John logan i think his name was, is saying these things so i report it to the staff using @. Then a couple minutes later i see a ban wave of guys who were messaging that stuff i guess. Then i havent heard anything of zerslo since.

But if for some reason it has nothing to do with that then i have absolutely no idea why i was banned, i had been at my grandparents since last sunday and just got back 2 days ago and havent been on. I got a discord message from some random saying i was banned. So i checked and sure enough i was banned. I really love this server, i had just joined a cool and fun group. If you decide to keep me banned can you atleast please give me a more specified reason as for my ban and not just keep me wondering what i did when the only thing i can think of is the zerslo guy.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday or today, 8/29/20 , or8/30/20 . Im not 100% sure because it doesnt say in gmod

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, please send me your discord name & #s

Status
Not open for further replies.