Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:103332096
Your Character Name: Frankie Jay

Ban Length:2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): lola

Ban Reason:minge grabbing
Time of Occurrence:morning of aug 6
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:no one
okay first i"froze"this guy that a first i don't know how to freeze him. And i used a /me so thats a thing and was never brought in a admin to talk this out and if i was told to i would have gave it back to this guy. i mean in real life things get stolen.for a first offence of this and to my knowledge that is too harsh. and working hard for an ar when i started mto play i was mugged multiple times raided multipletimes thats how it is but grabbing an gun that fell is a 2 week ban is ludicrous

Daniel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey dude come on it was seen clearly that i asked u where my rifle is and ur reply ? You simply fucking dance and sang away stop lying u cheap piece of human thrash what makes u so different frm others ? How come others have to grind like shit for the items they want and you? Simply use a glitch, bug whatever the hell u wanna call it as a short cut? Bro there is no short cut in life bro its either u're in or out understand?
@raging_eeyore Sorry but after reading this, what you posted is very disrespectful. I saw the video evidence and you did say "Hey son of a bit*h wheres my rifle?" There were others speaking to but also, its not like you even asked politely, you could have said "yo can i get my gun back". Also, if im not mistaken the reason why he danced, was so that he wouldn't be stuck after the dance was done, but i could be wrong thats probably the most reasonable explation to it.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The next person to comment on ban appeals that are not directly involved, will receive forum punishments/bans/warnings.

Locked, awaiting decision from @Lola Meid.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes hello!
All the comments that were irrelevant to me or have insults in them have been removed.
Then, regarding this ban:

There's solid evidence that you did grab the AR-15 in front of the NPC, which is not allowed. Then you did use a /me, but the fact is that you used a bind and therefor did not even give the person a chance to react. Also further in the video you did respond a way you shouldn't have. The ban is totally appropriate, considering you play a lot on the server and should know that doing these things are strictly forbidden. However, I am willing to reduce it to 1 week since you do play enough to like the server. Please keep the rules in mind next time. Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.