Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: PUBLIX MILK WHOLE
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:76035713
Your Character Name: DEREK SMITH

Ban Length: 2 DAYS
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stix

Ban Reason: MASS MINGING, RDMX2, FAILRPX2
Unban Reason: I was afk at the time of punishment so I did not have a chance to defend myself at all.
on this particular day i was playing cop. Whenever I get expired response from the ANPR, i pull the driver over. This makes certain players very angry and usually leads to a shootout. I only pull over players when they have expired docs according to ANPR.

Time of Occurrence: 4/18/23 10:00PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: YES

ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also the mod only waited 10 minutes for me to respond before issuing ban, which seems too short. (I have video evidence of this).

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can agree this foo is a minger he tazed me and tried to arrest me for no reason and I was very angry!

Voids

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Yeah this guy was handing people bongs at the South Side Medical Center. He and his buds would just drag us around in handcuffs. Ended up wasting a lot of my time. I can agree with @Skante Warrior that this guy was being trollish.

ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah this guy was handing people bongs at the South Side Medical Center. He and his buds would just drag us around in handcuffs. Ended up wasting a lot of my time. I can agree with @Skante Warrior that this guy was being trollish.
Please post video evidence of this claim. (you can't because it's a complete lie)

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Upon video evidence of the player that reported you, it was overwhelming clear of the misuse of your role as a deputy. Last night 4/18/2023 was full of reports of police officer's minging/trolling other players. This is unacceptable especially with the job you were playing as it can lead to easily upsetting people. Upon video evidence that I had watched from the player that reported you, you had RDM'd not only him, but another player as the player that reported you without posing a threat whatsoever in the situation. Please take a look at the rules, section 5.2.4. FailRP was issued because you didn't abide by any realistic matter with the situation at hand. I tried to contacting you multiple times, and had no response. We have had other player's attest to your trolling and misuse of your role. I will drop your 1 of each of your RDM and FailRP so you'll be left with just RDMx1 and FailRPx1. Please review your role as a officer. Thank you.

ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Upon video evidence of the player that reported you, it was overwhelming clear of the misuse of your role as a deputy. Last night 4/18/2023 was full of reports of police officer's minging/trolling other players. This is unacceptable especially with the job you were playing as it can lead to easily upsetting people. Upon video evidence that I had watched from the player that reported you, you had RDM'd not only him, but another player as the player that reported you without posing a threat whatsoever in the situation. Please take a look at the rules, section 5.2.4. FailRP was issued because you didn't abide by any realistic matter with the situation at hand. I tried to contacting you multiple times, and had no response. We have had other player's attest to your trolling and misuse of your role. I will drop your 1 of each of your RDM and FailRP so you'll be left with just RDMx1 and FailRPx1. Please review your role as a officer. Thank you.
I have video evidence of my gameplay. Please describe in more detail so i can share my perspective. I can guarantee you the reason i killed them was because they had shot at me some minutes ago. They probably didn't share that part with you.

Again please describe in more detail the exact locations and what occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.