LV

Your Steam Name: Alex
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90809418
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Johnson

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @Mr Energized

Ban Reason: Fail RP , Fail Raid, RDM during the raid
Time of Occurrence: 7/1/2017
Relevant Evidence: evidence that the admin linked ( which doesn't show fail rp on my part doesnt show fail raid nor does it show rdm during the raid). Sadly i thought i was recording when i wasnt so i dont have any evidence but ill just say what happened. We are driving around see a guy out front the red warehouse we decide to mug him and since we saw him leave the warehouse we decide to raid the ware house seeing 3 guys inside of it they shoot at us so we shoot back killing them all and then we proceed to steal all of the weed and pots and leaving. Would just like to note that we were banned with out being spoken to also, nor did the admin ask if we had any proof.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix , @DLTracktix

Alex Johnson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Mr Energized 1. the video does not show me taking any of the items 2. The video does not show any rdm or a fail raid 3. one of them shot at me first putting me down to 9 health so we proceeded to fire back. That video does not show any evidence regarding me being banned so i would like another staff member to look into this further. Thank You!

Mr Energized

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The other members of staff involved in the situation have already been tagged in the other thread, hence why I linked it to you.

Alex Johnson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just one question is there any evidence of me personally doing anything wrong? The answer would be no, the video does not show me taking anything nor do the logs show me killing anyone and there is no proof that we shot first either

Alex Johnson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just one question is there any evidence of me personally doing anything wrong? The answer would be no, the video does not show me taking anything nor do the logs show me killing anyone and there is no proof that we shot first either
I feel like this ban is unjustified and would prefer that a senior admin or above would take a look into it

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ban will be reduced to 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.