Curtis Stevens

Ban Length:

2 Days

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

@TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason:

"AFK to avoid RP, Failure to drop items"

Unban Reason:

I Was being dragged down to a jail cell by a police captain for attempted murder, upon reaching the cells, the police officer dragged me to the NPC as per usual, and then entered it from what I could see... At which point I announced IN VOICE CHAT "I Need to go and do something irl"...

Then at that point i had to go and do something elsewhere in real life, i also at this point believed i was already arrested and that the officer had just gone through the NPC and arrested me, as they had started to do...

I Returned around 5 minutes later, putting on my headphones and immediately saying down my microphone,
"I'm back, why am I not arrested yet"... and before even finishing my sentence, I was kicked from the server, and greeted with a message telling me I had been banned...…..

I Feel this ban is entirely false, due to the fact i had clearly announced i was going afk, and i done so at a time when the RP Of being arrested was about to end, and I had been shouted to do something in real life, which is completely out of my control, I waited until the officer went in to the NPC and then went afk, instead of waiting for me to return, Rusty just banned me on the spot without even asking me any questions or enquiring into the situation...

Time of Occurrence:

18:00 BST

Additional members involved/witnessing:

@TheRustyPlayer

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, sorry but due to being dyslexic could you please change the colour of your text as I am struggling to read it, thank you.

Curtis Stevens

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer

Hey man, sorry about that, I've changed the colorations now, just let me know if you need me to make any more changes!

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So I was the captain, you knew you weren't being arrested why lie? You stabbed me with a machete which makes the machete now illegal and confiscatable. I brought you to the jail and you told me "I will not drop the machete, it is legal and you're not getting it. Your gonna have to call staff if you want it." Which then you said ill be afk. So no you weren't being booked and you knew that, I told you I was getting that machete off of you. I called a staff member and we waited 10min+ for you to come back.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Sp3ctre thank you for the edits and thank you for your patience on waiting for me to reply.

Okay, so I got a report from @TheXeno that you were refusing to hand over your machete and that you had purposely gone AFK to avoid it.

A report was made and I attended, once I found out what had happened I tried to get your attention for 5 min to no avail, at this point my game crashed and took me 5 min to get back on to the server, once back onto the server I awaited another 5 min until I decided to hand out a punishment,

The punishment where for "AFK to avoid RP" and this is because you full well knew what you were being arrested for, you knew you had to give up that evidence but yet you decided to go AFK, "AFK" to avoid punishment" because I waited in total 15 min before handing out your punishment.

There is the thing I could have taken into consideration if you had put in "looc" "brb 10 min" etc etc and then we would have had a timeline in which the RP could have continued without incident, but unfortunately, there because of no such contact logs.

This being said because of your polite manner and understanding in this appeal I will be accepting your appeal on this occasion.

please make sure that this does not happen again.

please allow up to 30minutes after this post for your ban to be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.