Your Steam Name:Wesley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158437991
Your Character Name: Mistah Spooky

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Larry

Ban Reason:FailRP
Time of Occurrence:7-17-17
Relevant Evidence:
Larry was playing as a cop and I was at my house and we all see him pull up in his cruiser and just stopping facing the house. He was violating traffic laws by blocking the left lane with his car and so 4 of us went down to talk to him because he was arresting a civilian for jwalking so we went into the road and asked why he was getting arrested and then we where standing on top of his car and he tased 2 of us off his car but right when i got up i was the only one put into restrains and i asked him why he was restraining me only and he brought me to a roof of a house and banned me for a day. I do only have 12 hours left on the ban but i do think its fair to undo the ban now. Thanks.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Cho Nima and i dont remember anyone else who was there.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You we're banned for FailRP. I used a /me command while you were restrained to force you to follow me "/me drags the suspect" and after walking away, you failed to come with me, I told you to follow me in LOOC and you still didn't even after I said you would receive a ban if you failed to comply with a roleplay command and after a good two minutes of wasting my time waiting for you and stalling roleplay I decided to issue you a ban for the offence. Next time heed the warning of a staff member and follow the rules.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.