Banned

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonLeon12121

Monolith Newcomer
Jan 13, 2021
Steam Name: Wilton
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198840154755
Your Character Name: Leon Markarian

Ban Length: Permant
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Mr alex

Sneaky.

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Mar 31, 2020

Aspect

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Mar 23, 2019
United States
Please change your steam Id to 32, ex: Steam:0:182028124

NachoLybrei

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Oct 22, 2018
What's the reason for the ban? And update your steam ID and why you should be unbanned.

NachoLybrei

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Oct 22, 2018
Your initial ban was for intentional mass vdm. When I banned you you kept coming back and doing it again. Taking advantage of the ban not going through and since you did that multiple times and was saying "go kill yourself you fucking jews" to other players. Foe that it was extended to permanent ban. Since I is a permanent ban I will let @PMX deal with it.

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Command
Dec 3, 2016
After reviewing what you did, I can tell it was completely uncalled for and you had the intention of being a troll and keep rejoining the server in order to break more rules, after being banned several times.
You will be given a second chance, as long as you follow our community rules at all times. Any intentional rulebreaks, including disrespect towards staff or other players in the community will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban once again. Staff members will let me know about your behaviour in the future and I will be monitoring your punishments closely.

Is that understood?

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Command
Dec 3, 2016
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.