LV

logo.png

Steam Name: jhon peskly
Your SteamID32: 76561198959332770
Your Character Name: jhon peskly

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: prop push
Unban Reason: hello, i am trying to appel my ban because i belive it was a accident. i am playing the server and im in the spawn area i see some other person have a furnace out so i got mine out too just for fun. i grabed my furance and tried to move it a little and i forgot that my wheelspeed was fast because i was playing the event that used prop push and i accidently hit my own car i didnt mean to hit it at all it was just a accident i am sorry for not knowing it was that fast and i have turned it down.

Time of Occurrence:5:00
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i know i have alot of previous warning for prop push but they were on purpose this was just accident i meant to move my furnace just a little but i have adhd and i forgot stuff alot and i forgot that my wheelspeed was at 1000 an i hit my own car and hockey seen it all it was just a accidnet i did no harm to anyone or anyones car exept mine. thank you for your time reading this.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @steven

You have a history prop pushing which is what led to the 2 week ban. You have to understand that under no circumstances is this ok. even as a joke. Is this something that you promise you wont do again?

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i promise i wont prop push again i know it seemee like it was on purpose but i didnt mean too i shouldent of had the prop out either way and it would of never happend i wont do this again. sorry

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.