Bare Bonez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bare Bonez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452326423

RP Name: Stone Blank

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): Roughly 7:40ish EST

What happened: After a cargo raid a cop decided to pull us over and another situation insued while we were moving the loot. I was then shot as I stood up from disorientation and they proceeded to confiscate the loot and pick me up, After this we raided PD but after we made it to the evidence locker I learned I could not get anything from the locker. We then talked to heater and suggested we make a forum report.

What do you need refunded? 3 high tech parts 1 aug 1xm8 1 mosin
and L85

Evidence: Logs and @heater

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to say, we had used Adrenaline on you during that traffic stop that went fatal. meaning you cannot be picked up again via that method during that life. and i had killed you during that PD raid. I have video proof of both situations, Me using adrenaline and me killing you. any staff can DM me for proof.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to say, we had used Adrenaline on you during that traffic stop that went fatal. meaning you cannot be picked up again via that method during that life. and i had killed you during that PD raid. I have video proof of both situations, Me using adrenaline and me killing you. any staff can DM me for proof.
after you killed him he was revived via medic and surgery

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

after you killed him he was revived via medic and surgery
I have a video of him walking out of hospital and there was no medics on. So unless yall job abused or he was revived by staff, it would be impossible for him to get anything out of the PD raid. Unless you have video of him being revived by a medic.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Many thanks,
Farmer Joe

Last edited:

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have a video of him walking out of hospital and there was no medics on. So unless yall job abused or he was revived by staff, it would be impossible for him to get anything out of the PD raid. Unless you have video of him being revived by a medic.
there was a medic on because the medic on because i waatched the surgery get done

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

I might not be apart of it, but why don't you show the proof then?

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

I might not be apart of it, but why don't you show your proof? That would be logical.