Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69167113
Your Character Name: Abel Wallace

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@ChosenDemon @A Dark ℛose Panda ):

Ban Reason: Unequipping weapon during combat, showing no value of life.
Time of Occurrence: 5:30 PM (Probably)
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ChevyMan @Bodean Abernathy

I don't know really what to say except for that I am genuinely sorry for breaking two rules. However, I did speak to a staff member this morning (It was like Stank something or something with an S I believe) and I told him about the situation and what I did during that situation (unequipping my weapon and harvesting the crops) and he said I didn't break a rule except when I said I was gonna fake afk to see if they'd spray me down or tell me to put my hands up (told him I'd reply and put my hands up if they did). Please note that in the entire video, I NEVER fired a round off of my gun that I had equipped. From what I was told by staff throughout my time on server (approximately 5 days or more that I have been on here), that combat unequipping is when you've SHOT a round. I do know that they were merely moderators that told me, but I do believe that they should/do know the rules and the extent of them all. I do not care for rule breaking or messing around, I am genuinely here to actually play, RP, and have fun.

Regards,
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Last edited:

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to point out that I've only recieved one punishment, which was ONE warning point. If I don't know a rule, I generally ask staff before I commit with my choices.

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Unless I missed something, this is the only rule I found regarding unequipping weapons.
  1. Do not un-equip a weapon within 10 minutes of last using it against a player. This includes shooting at their vehicle or any of their property, regardless if you hit it or not.
From the video, you can see that I never used the weapon against a player (holding them at gun point, or shooting them or their property).

Also, feel free to delete this and the post before this after declaring your verdict. Don't want to seem like I'm shitposting at all.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, so I decided to lower your ban length. You will be unbanned tomorrow.

However, know that you are not allowed to unequip your gun in combat, that means even if you didn't shoot it but have taken damage or have been shot at you cannot unequip the gun. This rule was supposed to be on the rule list since we have always enforced this rule, it may have been removed since combat unequipping is failRP in common sense.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It will be added back, I already discussed it with the higher-ups.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.