LV

Your Steam Name: BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69167113
Your Character Name: Abel Sinclair

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Threats to RDM x2, Staff Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: I'm not sure
Relevant Evidence: I wasn't given it and TJ is aware of my issues with remembering things.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ultera @Director James Smith

So, I'd like to start out with that those who I tagged for the invoived/witnessing may not speak if they don't want to, however they were there in the channel when I had said these things.

Alright, well, let's begin. I can say that I'm not able to say exactly what happened (the founders and only the founders will know why), but I can ensure you that I'm not even a threat to the server. Yes, I can admit that I was pretty upset and that I have said some negative things towards those who decided to mute me on the Discord, but I would never break any rule because of it. It would honestly get me nowhere. I know he's not viable anymore, but Zeffa COULD ensure you that I'm not the type to RDM. He knows I was trying to improve to go for a staff position. @Ultera on the other hand, I do believe he knows me as much as Zeffa does and could agree that I wasn't serious in my tone of voice when I said whatever was said. I know I messed up bad yesterday and that I snapped, but today is a new day and I've seemed to calm down from all the stress that is around me and would love to be given another chance. I promise i won't mess this up.

Last edited:

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I would suggest that you log into the server to see who banned you. That is if you want anything to be done regarding your ban appeal.

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would suggest that you log into the server to see who banned you. That is if you want anything to be done regarding your ban appeal.
It'll take me about 10 minutes due to my Gmod being completely messed up. Rather not wait 10 minutes just to see "You're banned."

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, well then there are not much we can do regarding your ban appeal.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ironic when you say "fuck this server" to four founders who some you called "indecent" and abruptly left the discord, but yet decided to appeal and come back when the update is launching soonish today. You were too proud to admit your mistakes last night and forgot what you've said yet here you are making an appeal. In my opinion your ban stays based on your attitude and slander, god knows how much you've said about us whilst you were busy boasting in our voicechannels. This will be reviewed.

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not too proud. Want me to make it public? Here you go. I was in a car accident two months ago and I now suffer from short-term memory loss. I would have rather kept that private, but now I might as well put it out there.

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I should also point out that I am currently stressed to the max over my grandmother's Alzheimer's getting extremely worse now that she's had her knee surgery again (anesthesia does make it worse) and it made things worse. I feel as if you guys have a certain biasness towards me, because everytime I was dragged into the channel (for reporting people or asking stuff), you guys were extremely rude towards me.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I should also point out that I am currently stressed to the max over my grandmother's Alzheimer's getting extremely worse now that she's had her knee surgery again (anesthesia does make it worse) and it made things worse. I feel as if you guys have a certain biasness towards me, because everytime I was dragged into the channel (for reporting people or asking stuff), you guys were extremely rude towards me.

You were asking to be moved in to ask something related to zeffa's demotion when we have let everybody know in discord to not ask anything related to his demotion. You haven't reported anyone and just wasted our time. Furthermore, none of what you have said makes any of what you did excusable.

Denied,
wait out the month of ban and you will be unmuted when your ban is over. Do not bother asking our staff to unmute you.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban has been changed into a permanent ban based on recent evidence we have stumbled upon where you've threatened to crash the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.