Status
Not open for further replies.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello.
You may or may not have noticed that my presence in the city of paralake has been ... lets say very minimalistic. Well this has mainly been the issue of myself having and “showing” the lack of interest in playing/ continueing in the current state of the city and me “changing” my life around (IRL) if you wanna call it that.
Thats why i on the first hand was on an “loa” to see if maybe after some time that i would be interested again in rejoining but this has been not the case. Some of you will miss me, some of you might be very happy of me leaving/taking a break, and some of you might not even know who i am well just remember that iam the batman of monolith ;) and dont even try i will not be giving my shit away so dont bother asking

(This is not message of me leaving, see this as a message of me taking a break of monolith meaning that i might be back sooner or later)

Also if you wanna know the “real” story of why i lost interest feel free to hit me up via steam, discord or a private discussion on the forums

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bye bro hope you come back soon so we can farm on lake agian

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Dude I remember u way back when u were SA, I hope u come back soon.

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Brooo nooooo you were my favorite

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be here if you need me again, just like in April.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you taking an extended break, however, I completely understand your reason behind it. I wish you good luck my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.