Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name:

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @NASA

Ban Reason: Ddos Threats
Time of Occurrence: Awhile ago.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

I think I should be unbanned because this was my favorite server of all time. I agree I was being very childish. I will make a deal if I get unbanned. I think it has been long enough that I should get my unban I can make any sort of deal with all administrators and up. Personally I've been very immature of the way I have handled this situation which the end result was me getting a ban.

Personally, that was all completely my fault for me sending DDOS threats over to my friend, and then my friend decides to send that I threatened HIM and not the server. I thought that It would only piss him off and not the server and looky there, I get banned Permanently and I can never join again. Once again, I am extremely sorry for doing this. I thought it wouldn't go to the server if I did threaten my friend with this.

Either way, I should not have said any of this. I do acknowledge that doing any sort of software that can shut down any sort of server or internet is highly illegal. I am extremely sorry for my action and I promise on my life I will not be doing this ever again, plus it would be nice to come back to this server.

If you don't know what happend, what happend was that I got in trouble for RDM and I had a huge amount of warning points at the time so I was gonna get banned for a week or so. When I do get banned my old friend Hazza, (Person who banned me for a week) I decided to message him.

I decided to be extremely sour towards him, I said a lot of things to him that was extremely rude and I completely regret saying it to him because afterwards he decided to ban me for a month for staff disrespect. When he did That! I decided "Screw it!" And I started saying I was gonna fry his router and after that I got Perm banned and NASA requested it since I Threatened Hazza through steam messages.

I don't know if thats allowed? But me and him talk all the time in steam some times and I don't know if you even allowed to ban people for saying stuff like that in a completely different program and never said in-game. Either way I should not have said it and I am extremely sorry for what I have done.

Last edited:

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the very serious reason for this ban, it will be handled by Community Management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Will be reviewed.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.