raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Ben Hunter
Steam name: raging_eeyore
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225546358

Ban Length:10 hours @Kyle vandan.
Banning Staff Member: @the fucking console banned me ........
Reason for ban: too many poiints??? how did i do that. the only pooints i was expecting was the ones from Mr Death for prop pushing . you knw what ? continue banning ppl like this for no god damn reason and see who will be left playing on your server. as it is the population now is less than half of what it used to be.Continue to be in your self delusional denial mode and tell yourself oh.. its coz its still early.. oh it due to the fact that everyones workinhg.......ya like nobody was working 3 months ago and suddenly 3 months later today. all of the ppl started working. Can u pleased ask that asswipe of a scum cop named Kyle Vandan to upload the video and let everyone be the judge??? thank u.

HEEEADSHOT

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have nothing to do with this but Kyle vandan is the biggest minge cop and he should be blacklisted permamently from any cop roles

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Use the correct format or this appeal will not be processed.

Tea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

* I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS * You dont get randomly banned for too many warning points. Its cause you have too many warning points, Maybe try not breaking rules and you wont get warning points

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your format has not been fixed so this appeal will not be processed.

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.