raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

can anyone assit me? has been 2 days and nothing has been done. i cant do shit on the server i cant make lsd

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have evidence of what your player level used to be?

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

acutually to be honest i cant remember myself but it was in the range of 220 to 230... there abouts. Is there logs of my player level? like the last time my player level up? But to be honest what difference does level 70 and level 200 makes right? as long as i am still able to buy lsd supplies i dont really care what level i am.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately there is not. Can you please try to check through some of your old footage and see if maybe you can spot your level in there? I know you record quite often.

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i do but i always delete the videos after a couple of days. as i am running on SSD only..... well cant u juz give me any level that allows me to buy lsd supplies? its common sense if iam mining level 99 then my players lvl would definately be mroe than 99 right? u have been on the server for quite some time now u should knw that??!?

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Instead of being pushy and wasting your own time you could have simply gone to your own youtube channel and found this video where it clearly shows you used to be level 214:

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.