Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Libet's Delay (Baphomet)
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:458697792
Your Character Name: Benjamen Libet

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Sneaky.

Ban Reason: Using 3rd Party Software to Metagame
Unban Reason: Let me start this out with saying that I understand the severity of this offense, and the ban behind it. I take full responsibility for the situation in question. I understand that for being a part of this server and community for about two years, a ban for this kind of rule break is warranted. I am 100% in the wrong here, and I should have never resorted to breaking an important rule. I fully understand if this appeal gets denied.

During the time leading to my ban, the situation that me and my friends were in was getting quite desperate. We were discussing future plans on the server, as well as discussing about a player that needed to be reported to the staff team for a rule break. We also happened to be in an in-game situation that was difficult to work ourselves out of, and usually, we would be able to. Unfortunately, I took it too far and ended up giving information that I shouldn't have at the spur of the moment over Discord and not on in-game radio. (Yes, I shouldn't have been in Discord in the first place.)

To close this, I'd like to apologize for this mistake of mine. I try my hardest to follow the rules, and will continue to do so. Any rule breaks from me are genuine mistakes made in high stakes/awkward situations, and I have learned from them. I never meant to hurt anyone's experience in the server, nor do I ever wish to. I hope you understand that I have no malicious intentions, gripes, or grudges against any staff or player for any reason whatsoever. If anything, if I am witnessed breaking this rule again, I would understand the reason for a permanent ban.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Time of Occurrence: Thursday, November 26
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I feel the ban I gave was already lenient enough, considering you are a long time player.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.