Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch RealComplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jax Teller/Jack teller

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ber506

Reason for Report: making me change my name, when my name is not a issue the rule states, You must have a proper character name. Any troll and celebrity names are not allowed. i don't believe that my name Jax Teller is not a proper name i feel this is not fair as i have spoken to many many staff members and not one has done anything about it.

When my name was changed before my name was Greg James (a radio 1 presenter) and a admin changed it back on Rockford to Jax Teller, my name was not the actors name its a fictional character @Ber506 said that we have to change names like Rick and Morty i feel that would because that fits in the, (troll names) and also if you call yourself Justin Roiland (the voice actor) i would understand as that is a celeb

I just feel this is very unjust as a senior admin (i think) gave me this name, and two the amount of staff that have handled my cases have not said one thing

Time of Occurrence: 14:50
Evidence to support your claim: Logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot understand this report. Please create paragraphs and use punctuation properly.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

edited

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

So you're reporting him for enforcing our character name policy, did I understand that correctly?

Our staff have the right to change character names when it violates our rules.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

from what the rules say it does not violate the rules "jax teller" is not a celeb and it isnt a troll name so i dont understand how this is breaking the rules when a senior admin made me change my name last time he was googling every name i told him and he said that Jax was ok

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No misconduct and no administrative misuse of powers from Ber506. If we don't like your character name we reserve the right to perform a name change.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.