egoprae

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What do you think the best sleeper car is?

egoprae

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Personally I think its is the mitsubishi lancer with the 200k engine upgrade. The thing is super fast and no one expects it to outrun them. Though its weakness is its handling. Stick with long straight roads to outrun most vehicles by a long distance

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I dunno about it being the "best" sleeper car but the Volkswagen golf gets going pretty quick, and unless you own one yourself you wouldn't really expect it.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I believe you should ask around and test drive cars. If you ask people to test their cars, they usually say yes (from my experience). Test driving a car through the dealership is also a great option, but comes with many downsides. You have to wait 6 minutes before testing another car, you only get 90 seconds to test them, you can't select any upgraded engines or even look at available bodygroups. If you want to, however, you could test drive cars in the sandbox (so you can have unlimited test time and be able to test the body group options), but you can't use custom engines in sandbox. Basically, just do you, boo!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm over here thinking real sleepers I would've said like volvos and stuff but Ig not :rolleyes:

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Golfs but everyone figures out about golfs pretty quick lol the thing moves fast