soft cat

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: -SOFTCAT-
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34870682
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Nuclear

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Beta Spirit

Reason for Report: This guy is kicking the wrong people constantly, and when I called him out by saying "
[OOC] -SOFTCAT-: can you please learn to kick the right people ffs" I was banned for two hours for flaming him. This guy is clearly not an experience administator and should not be having the power he has. He has been kicking multible people for absolutely stupid reasons, and even banned people without providing a proper explanation or atleast explaining his actions. This has happend to me and my friend @skyshield and many more. He also refused to refund our items and acted all sassy in chat when we asked him why he kicked the wrong people.

Time of Occurrence: 21-08 It's been happening for a a long time
Evidence to support your claim:
I don't have pictures but I can provide logs.
Disconnect: Wick csgogem.com AFK in PD..
Disconnect: Wick csgogem.com AFK in PD..
[21:20] [OOC] -SOFTCAT-: can you please learn to kick the right people ffs
[21:20] [OOC] Nove Scotia: waht softcat said
Disconnect: Flaming in OOC.
Disconnect: Flaming in OOC.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @skyshield @Beta Spirit and more people

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any examples of him kicking or banning for "stupid reasons"?

soft cat

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any examples of him kicking or banning for "stupid reasons"?
I mean that he wrongfully kicked more than a lot of people and was horrible at handing out proper bans as he banned two people doing the same things for different amounts of time which is by default unfair punishment for one part
2b7c24715bb2eb45e2d6ebf838ce3bc6.jpg

skyshield

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was accidentally kicked by him while I was farming weed and pears, resulting in the pears disappearing (as my friends picked up my weed for me) -- when I returned I wasn't allowed a refund and told to put a request in on the forums.

This could be said to be fair enough but you would expect it to be common decency to refund someone when they lose something as a result of your actions which weren't deliberate.

Other than that, here's the proof of the "flaming" and the resulting ban:
f90ebd895e927dcd71fd593682b4af5f.png

I don't know about you but this doesn't seem like flaming and so how this warrants a two hour ban, I don't know.

Maybe this isn't enough for an abuse report (since this took place over several hours) but it does demonstrate a degree of unprofessionalism and should definitely be enough for a ban appeal.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

SG can sometimes go nuts when using admin commands on someone. It isn't uncommon. Beta Spirit has no permissions to grant any refunds so these have to be done via our forums.

skyshield

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

SG can sometimes go nuts when using admin commands on someone. It isn't uncommon. Beta Spirit has no permissions to grant any refunds so these have to be done via our forums.
Fair enough, but the lack of communication in some scenarios left his motives completely unclear.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The reason for most of the kicks and bans were either due to civs running into a gun fight or medics combat reviving, since there were too many to talk to individually they were mostly given kicks. The medic that was banned for combat reviving had heard me tell him to stop yet he continued. Finally if you had made a report or pm'd me to complain then there wouldn't have been a ban. (Side note, don't call staff incompetent in a report "do not insult staff members in your report")

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Another note I was in discord explaining to other staff that there was a gunfight and that I was kicking civs that were running into it. If you were kicked by accident then that's SG not me

soft cat

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The reason for most of the kicks and bans were either due to civs running into a gun fight or medics combat reviving, since there were too many to talk to individually they were mostly given kicks. The medic that was banned for combat reviving had heard me tell him to stop yet he continued. Finally if you had made a report or pm'd me to complain then there wouldn't have been a ban. (Side note, don't call staff incompetent in a report "do not insult staff members in your report")
incompetent is not an insult it's a professional word to describe someone being unqualified for his position as a member of staff if you decide to treat your customers in a bad manner by not communicating properly with them after banning the wrong people then you are simply not qualified enough eg. incompetent
However if you find it insulting in anyway I will change it to one of the many synonyms
inept, unskilful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, lacking ability, bungling, blundering, clumsy, unproficient, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, no good, not good enough, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;

Status
Not open for further replies.