Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Big Man Patty
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ergtshhrhty/
Your Character Name: Rick Harrison

Ban Length: 4 Days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bruiser.
Ban Reason: LTAP.
Unban Reason: At the time, my internet was extremely slow and I was constantly getting connection problems. I'd be stuck for minutes on end due to a lack of connection and could not see anything going on until it was resolved. at the time, my game had fully lagged out and I was sent to the reconnect screen. I then proceeded to close and re-open Garry's Mod and when I had connected I had found out about the ban. I have absolutely no idea what even happened leading up to my ban. The other person with me will hopefully provide some more proof.

Time of Occurrence: 12:25- 12:35
Additional members involved/witnessing: My friend cosmic, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401639617/, Cosmic#3363.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Fully understand Garry's Mod (x64) 3_20_2020 1_01_13 AM.png

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Does this mean he will see this? I have contacted him on discord and have received no response.
The staff member has been notified on the forums that he has a pending ban appeal. Please be patient, this can take a minute or two before it can be resolved.

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The staff member has been notified on the forums that he has a pending ban appeal. Please be patient, this can take a minute or two before it can be resolved.
Ok. Thank you very much for your help. I was just getting into mechanics and this has set me back alot so thank you.

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

3/20/2020 @ 3:41:22 AM Big Man Patty (STEAM_0:1:419727285) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

There is a difference between Timing out, and Disconnecting by user.
This is your second LTAP offense this month

Your appeal has been DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.