Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348
Target Character Name (if known): Dimitri Solvak

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: Steam_0:1:196468122
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: Steam_0:1:66987348
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: While every admin was off the server went into absolute chaos. RDM,PropPush,PlayerTargeting. Any and everything you name it.
When did the situation occur?: 2 hours ago maybe even further back when the founder got off
Your evidence to support your claim: i will post in the order i uploaded.

These three videos are concurrent and in order of how it happend. These three show how they were player targeting due to knowing the color schemes of my vehicle and the clothing i was wearing. may fall under RDM and some other stuff not too sure.

These two videos are concurrent and in order of how it happend. as you see the player Yusuf the leader of RR if im correct, Job abused to allow his friends to come in to PD and slaughter any officer that was in there. knowing this i made the decision to shoot him and anyone who came through that door.

Conclusion/final thoughts: I have strong belief that these guys were and are using a third party communication app to metagame locations and where abouts of them and the people they have targeted. knowing that no admins were on they decided to take control of the server by killing all cops on sight whether they had valid reason or not. most of people on these clips were offenders but i can only get so much info about them and their steams. so i leave it up to you the staff to find them. what i do have is org names though and this one was involved with them and the offenses they commited.

OrgName: +1-708-341-7958,

Additional members involved/witnessing: maybe so, i would like this to be an open thread and i can confirm who was and wasnt there to witness, if proper in game names are given
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In the 4th clip where you can see Yusef batoning the 2 officers.. The reason being is while I was walking all the way down the street past townhall Griddyhitter tried player targeting me calling code red saying I was a threat for running close to him on the sidewalk while I was just trying to get to my car.. Griddyhitter and the Captain try to taze me twice and when they fail to do so, Yusef noticed what was going on and he tried to baton them to make sure they were not trying to do anything corrupt which was happening the whole night with these 2 and if you take a look at my Player Report on Griddyhitter and the Captain it will give you a lot more explanation as to why Yusef was batoning them in the first place. Also notice he only show a very small increment 3 second of the video making it very one sided but not showing the part where he falsely made a code red report on me and tried to taze me 2-3 times.

Takeoff

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dude you literally killed someone as a detective who wasn't even a threat to your life

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

words go far but video proof goes further thats all ima say. i can make up absurd shitt about you but it doesnt matter when theres no proof now does it

Takeoff

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

words go far but video proof goes further thats all ima say. i can make up absurd shitt about you but it doesnt matter when theres no proof now does it
You showed clips of you killing people for no reason, the one where you shoot at another officer and where you kill the guy who's prop pushing, you should've put cuffs on him and arrested him but you decided to finish him

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You showed clips of you killing people for no reason, the one where you shoot at another officer and where you kill the guy who's prop pushing, you should've put cuffs on him and arrested him but you decided to finish him
sorry admin wont happen again.

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If what I am saying is not true than why don't you release the whole video clip.. Unedited.. And don't lie saying you deleted it or your clips don't go that far back because Cleary from all these other clips you are capable of doing so? And if you don't want to show the clip then what are you hiding?? Possibly metagaming??
I have never seen anyone trim a clip down to 3 seconds unless they are afraid of that clip showing something else

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If what I am saying is not true than why don't you release the whole video clip.. Unedited.. And don't lie saying you deleted it or your clips don't go that far back because Cleary from all these other clips you are capable of doing so? And if you don't want to show the clip then what are you hiding?? Possibly metagaming??
I have never seen anyone trim a clip down to 3 seconds unless they are afraid of that clip showing something else
cool think what you want

Dimitri Solvak

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

cool think what you want
In that same clip as well you can literally see the Captain go to run foward and taze me and then Yusef steps in.. And as far as "player targeting" I dont know if you have seen the average pop of the server at the time these clips were taken but from my guess it would be around 4AM. Usually the pop on the server is 10 or less and with there being such a small amount of players on the server at this time no kidding we will being running into you alot. And if you ask me I believe you were actually player targeting us because when I was trying to get out of the situation I had been tazed, Falsely code redded.. As well you were rolling around as SWAT purposely cuffing my org and I "detaining us" because apparently you needed to search for illegal firearms because we were inside the bank? Just the thoughts on this situation, Thanks..
And this picture just shows a little bit of proof of how low the server pop goes at these times

Attachments

• Mono.png
    Mono.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 17

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In that same clip as well you can literally see the Captain go to run foward and taze me and then Yusef steps in.. And as far as "player targeting" I dont know if you have seen the average pop of the server at the time these clips were taken but from my guess it would be around 4AM. Usually the pop on the server is 10 or less and with there being such a small amount of players on the server at this time no kidding we will being running into you alot. And if you ask me I believe you were actually player targeting us because when I was trying to get out of the situation I had been tazed, Falsely code redded.. As well you were rolling around as SWAT purposely cuffing my org and I "detaining us" because apparently you needed to search for illegal firearms because we were inside the bank? Just the thoughts on this situation, Thanks..
And this picture just shows a little bit of proof of how low the server pop goes at these times
you done making up shit?

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review. Given the amount of toxicity prevalent in this thread, it will be locked for the time being. If anyone has anything more to add, please message me privately.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After a very extensive review and going back and forth for the past few days, I have decided to not continue processing this report. While @RandalPeter is banned, he presented evidence that showed other players being effected besides himself. However, that evidence was lacking in context and I had trouble identifying the subjects in the valid clips. Clips 2, 3, 4, and 5 were all threw out due to said lack of context. In regards to clip #1 despite @RandalPeter shooting the person who was prop pushing, logs were not appearing during the presumed timeframe that showed that he did and as a result I could not figure out exactly who it was.

Player Report Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.