Not open for further replies.

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @PMX
Ban Reason: Use of third party software
Unban Reason:

After a long break and reflection of my actions I have finally made up my decision. On around mid march (if i can remember well) I was driving around sunset island with a tiny bit of boredom as I was already at the peak of the server. While looking for some action and rp i received a steam pm which would lead to the mistake that i regret the most in this year. A unintelligent and reckless friend which i have cut ties with in every single game pm'ed me a challenge which was to post the meth link in ooc. For the ones that don't know meth is cheats for gmod. I, in that moment, didn't think thoroughly and was acting like a stupid animal and decided to just do it as i was bored and as soon as i did it the reactions started to show up. people laughing and calling me out for cheats (which i do not possess i am legit) that then lead to an admin freezing me and community banning me for cheats. I was filled with regret and anger due to my foolish actions.

The staff team thought that i was cheating and i when i noticed i had perm ban and forum ban i just decided to take a break. I cut links with that foolish friend forever and decided that i was going to become into a new person that will actually think of their actions and in my and other friend's opinions they think that i have becomed a more mature and wise person. With this appeal i just want to do 2 things. First of all clear all the rumors that i was cheating which is not true at all if i have to i will prove that i am not in any way possible and the second thing is that i want to be unbanned or at least have my ban turned into a temporary and not permanent.

I have spent almost 2 years playing this server and the lovely memories and experience that i get when i play i just miss and i wish for just 1 more chance please. I will try my best in everything and help the community at all times. My mistake has been in my mind ever since it happened and i believe that i have changed for the better so please i beg for one more chance pmx and all of the monolith staff team. thank you truly for reading this and hope you can accept me back into this unique and lovely community.

Time of Occurrence: Mid march

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you are not getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.