LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name: Austin Cofeven

Target Steam Name: silly0billy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36766212
Target Character Name (if known): Billy Jacksson

Request Reason:

Several People from Pine County were spike stripping the bridge. After numerous reports from MULTIPLE officers to call for demoting them, Billy Jackson did nothing. He didn't even attempt to tell them to stop spike stripping. Just did not care AT ALL

Afterwards, I accidently hit a civilian and he made it seem like I intentionally ran the civilian over, which is not the case. Civilian wasn't even on the sidewalk. After he demoted me and I complained, he started kinda mic spamming to interrupt me and being an ass. Should not have any authority with that attitude

Instead of playing, he is sitting with Captain doing absolutely nothing.

When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: A few people in PD, don't know their names though

One witness: @DustyPing , who can confirm what happened
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

silly0billy

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

the video clerly shows him ignoring me when i call him to the office to talk to him

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to treat this more as a PD policy thing than a rule break, and as a result I'm going to skip my usual formatting because its designed more for rule breaks.

I see three main things to review: The spike strips, your own demotion, and his behavior as chief.

Lets start with the easy one, your demotion. It was very much justified. Yes it was in fact a car pinch, but a front of car car pinch is only just barely not flatly running someone over. The pinch would have been easily avoidable with proper control of your vehicle. With that said, the chief still tried to give you a chance to talk it out in his office. You flatly ignored this and drove away. You had your chance for a strike when he called you to his office, after that the demotion is all on you.

As for the spike strips, I would like to hear more from @silly0billy about why 1) You claimed to not know who it was despite multiple people telling you who it was 2) Why you seemingly did not make effort to further investigate and 3) Why you did not respond in radio to the multiple people requesting demotions for the individual (I assume the individual being named was the pine county, @PhaseBootz can correct me if I am wrong).

As for the behavior, it was a bit immature and I will be bring it up to police command.

Count 2:
What is the relevance to this? The individual is not a chief in this clip. Is he a detective?

*Whoops, he is captain not chief

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, I see no misuse of powers authorized by @silly0billy, in this situation, the demotion was valid, you disobeyed captains commands by refusing to go into his office, thus leaving him no choice but to demote you. It is frustrating when someone doesn't handle a situation accordingly, but I would have suggested that you talk to @silly0billy and provide video evidence of the officers randomly spike tripping players.. Near the end of the video I do see @silly0billy acting a bit immature, and mic spamming in a few instances, meaning he will receive 1 PD severity point for unprofessionalism.

Player Report Concluded.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.