Awards
LV

Steam Name: bandit.camp #RustyLoot

SteamID: 76561198335770701

Your Character Name: woginator palpatine

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: infinite

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): dont remember

Why should we remove your punishment?: basically i installed castleminer z cheats which use the injector proccess hacker 2, because i had been using these cheats on cmz and got bored i hopped on gmod sandbox i then injected the cheats which didn't crash my game until later (foreshadowing) after practicing my spray control i hop on mono everything is going fine till i load in and get tped to admin sit before i can say anything my game crashes, after realising i had injected thirdparty software into gmod which would be flagged as a systematic cheating software, i try to join back and im banned, then i quit gaming and went into soundcloud rapping and now am back to play the best server i had ever played on gmod, also if you don't unban me im going to make a cheeky deetsy disstrack on you including - tezza wilkenstien, billy b, weaslenutty,fc archlet (fc means fatcunt)
produce by siegent records under the group alias W.T.H.M ( Whites That Hate Monolith)

sincere regards billybobsta AKA wogintor AKA Billy B AKA Best Mono Player Off All Time

Time of Occurrence: don't rember think after i launched gmod

Additional members involved/witnessing: no other wtinessed this other then me myself and i

Do you have any evidence to support your case? if i load up the game its says im banned, i have castle miner z installed still

billybobsta

Banned
Banned
Awards
LV

this could be used as evidence to show im not cheatsy deatsy

weaslenuts

Monolith Newcomer
Awards
LV

FREE THE BOBSTA OR THE WOGSTA HE HITS BARS LIKE TOWELIE HIS THE KIDS HE MOLESTS

Status