Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player kept calling me the F Slur and kept on being racist the whole time

archangel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you cops antagonize and minge and rdm every day late at night and you expect no one to respond to you guys was rdming me and my friends for a while, we had enough its funny that you antagonize and antagonize, but when someone reacts you report

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you cops antagonize and minge and rdm every day late at night and you expect no one to respond to you guys was rdming me and my friends for a while, we had enough its funny that you antagonize and antagonize, but when someone reacts you report
I'm sorry but you must have got the wrong person there was multiple cops and I did not RDM a single time. I suggest you record so you can catch the ones who did

archangel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you was one of those rdming cops dont play coy

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We are not here to argue, please look back on your clips (if you have them) because it was not me and then report them in your own thread. we are here to report on the racism and the homophobia

archangel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Tyler Joelsky

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

perm ban me at this point im tired of people antagonizing and crying like a little bitch on the fourms when they respond, this is what we was having to deal all night with you and other cops like we get it bud you have nothing going on in your life you need to power trip on a roleplay server as a cop https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29x8eIt1QLgq5z/d1337429sHhI?invite=cr-MSxnN0ssODc4NzA1MDEs
Genuinely I thought you was lying about all the RDM. last night I was driving the crown victoria and was using the AR-15. I forgot the cops name but he copied my uniform BUT he has the blue gloves and I have black gloves as you can see in my clips.

The 3 cops that was online was me, Randal Pond and Ling Foi

z00g08

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello OP

I can confirm your concerns about bingchilling. I've also experienced his toxic behavior and racist comments firsthand. During a sit I was involved in, he displayed blatant disrespect.

It's crucial that action is taken to address this behavior promptly. Thanks for bringing attention to this issue.

archangel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Genuinely I thought you was lying about all the RDM. last night I was driving the crown victoria and was using the AR-15. I forgot the cops name but he copied my uniform BUT he has the blue gloves and I have black gloves as you can see in my clips.

The 3 cops that was online was me, Randal Pond and Ling Foi
sorry g

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Tyler Joelsky,

Thank you for taking the time to gather the footage in this player report against @archangel. This type of behaviour is not tolerated with the use of slurs used as heard from the footage. I ask the reported party from refraining from repeating what was said again in-character and especially out-of-character too.

Rule(s) Violated:
[1.6] General Rules: We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia, etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

If you believe a rule break occured, then you should had reported the rule break to a staff member. Using slurs like this doesn't help any situation, so I recommend reporting any and all rule breaks in future to a staff member.

The reported player will be receiving 2 warning points for racism and use of slurs.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.