MajorPancake

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello

I was wondering if the bite driver's menu was suppose to reset every time I login. Initially I can only sell Burgers and Fries, but then after making a certain amount of sales it tells me that I have leveled up and can sell more stuff. I've been able to sell up to hotdogs, but I wanted to make sure the resetting was intended. Its kinda annoying to have to sell a ton just to get access again to more food options, especially when the server already keeps track of my level.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to adjust the menu prices. Most of the options are ok, but burgers are like 300 dollars. Which makes it hard to initially sell food.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello

I was wondering if the bite driver's menu was suppose to reset every time I login. Initially I can only sell Burgers and Fries, but then after making a certain amount of sales it tells me that I have leveled up and can sell more stuff. I've been able to sell up to hotdogs, but I wanted to make sure the resetting was intended. Its kinda annoying to have to sell a ton just to get access again to more food options, especially when the server already keeps track of my level.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to adjust the menu prices. Most of the options are ok, but burgers are like 300 dollars. Which makes it hard to initially sell food.
Mmmm yeah I think you should stay on pizza and hotdogs bro you can actually make money when you have those hey takes like 10 years

D

Deleted member 12627

Bite driver menu always resets after you re-connect, however if you quit the job and come back to it. The progression will stay the same as long as you haven't reconnected to the server.