Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BigE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229520683
Your Character Name: Tom Howard

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Toro
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: No idea
Unblacklist Reason: I don't remember rdming anyone at that time but there was a sit where i depo'd while i was cuffed so a staff brought me to the prem box to take it, then i lost connection. By the time I got back I was blacklisted from weapons whatsoever. I have screenshots if you want to see them

Time of Occurrence: Somewhere 8:00am PST
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Tom Howard

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Maj told me that toro blacklisted me for depositing a gun while handcuffed, i dont know why weapon blacklist has to be done but the honeybadger is already dealt with maj and has been deleted

Toro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I had waited for you to return from a AFKing while you were cuffed. After a few minutes you showed signs of movement and had you pulled to a premium box to get the gun out. After being pulled there you stopped moving and continued being unresponsive. I gave you ~5 minutes to respond. You didn't disconnect from the server or crash during that time. I issued the punishment then let your arresting officer continue RP to book you. If you disconnected it was well after the period I was trying to have you retrieve the gun. I assumed you were avoiding the request and being non-compliant, which is why I issued a more severe penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.