Deleted member 14436

Your Steam Name: Towelie#freetheyangsterandweeble
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164854773
Your Character Name: Tonny Alcapone

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Austin Hunter
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: cop baiting
Unblacklist Reason: i did not cop bait at all and was not given a clip of me doing so. the clip i was provided did not show me cop baiting in it
( i am the one in the fist part of the clip that is cheering and gets hit)

Time of Occurrence: like an hour ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Scott Alcapone
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locking until reply.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good afternoon,

I would first like to start by stating that I had been on the server for several hours prior to issuing any blacklists. That being said there had been numerous times that I stated in announcements to stop driving around in vehicles with “Class 3’s” and “Cop-Bating”.

OFFENSES:

• Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.
  • Mugging/Robbery - The act of stealing someone's personal belongings in a public place.

STATEMENTS:

On 04-20-22, I (Austin Hunter) monitored numerous complaints from players (Overlord, Zenius, and a third player I am blanking on). Almost all of the different administrative situations I have handled today have stemmed from one of three groups of people involved with vehicles. In this situation, a vehicle which you were associated with had been driving around. The occupants had Class 3 firearms. At various points during the day, you and your group would strike other vehicles as if it were a traffic collision. After hitting the vehicle complain, and then hop out and shoot other players. Sometimes, randomly starting a death match with officers who are just driving by.

The reason for the blacklist was for killing Overlord and other players throughout the day. I do not know if they will be able to provide any other video evidence in this case as most of the situations, I encountered were shared via Discord Video Stream. I find myself to be a very lenient staff member. In fact, a vast majority of the time I would rather make a few announcements than have to bring a player into a situation where we argue and they get punished. To me, that has ruined the server.

I did attempt to get your side of the story. In fact, I brought you and two other players to a rooftop to discuss today’s events (2022-04-20 12-43-42). While I scrolled through the logs you stated “Hey guys I’m gonna head out real quick”. You then jumped from above the mayor’s office and to the ground (it should be noted that Thegamingshain was below the town hall and witnessed your fall – captured on video).

Since you jumped and clearly had no intent to roleplay (NITRP) and did not care to be part of a situation and share your side, I elected to go based on my knowledge and previous videos shown from various sources. That being said, I understand if you feel this may have been harsh. I personally would hate to have a week without weapons, but considering the circumstances surrounding this case. I elected the week blacklist in hopes you will learn to roleplay in a way which does not always involve firearms.

After handling the situation, you attempted to get Thegamingshain and Daave to overturn the punishments. This is something we do not do on Monolith as it completely negates us having the forums.

OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED (Only those involved in reports - not after the incident):
@Scott Alcapone
@ Overlord
@ Zenius

INVOLVED LOGS:

Austin Grimm (Austin Hunter- Final warning if u are just driving with C3 and copbating I will take the gun. BL from Weapons. And itll suck."

Austin Grimm (Austin Hunter"!pm Towelie#freetheyangsterandweeble wyd?"

Austin Grimm (Austin Hunter) If you cop bait with a class 3 in your vehicle (ahem) you will recieve WP and weapons blacklists."

Austin Grimm (Austin Hunter) If you feel it is targeted, it may be. So fix it."

*Note the above were multiple warnings from 1030, 1230, 1300 and various other times (PST)*

Fredy Bron (Overlord) (was killed by: Tonny Alcapone (Towelie#freetheyangsterandweeble) (STEAM_0:0:164854773)

Scott Alcapone (The cool boy) (STEAM_0:1:454105624) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Fredy Bron (Overlord)

RECOMMENDATIONS:

With what was previously mentioned, coupled by the fact that there were numerous reports and warnings either verbally or via server wide chat I will not be accepting this appeal.

Appeal Status: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.