LV

Your Steam Name:FelixXsy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117299027
Your Character Name:Larry Fish

Which Staff blacklisted you: Hatchet Taz
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3days
Blacklist Reason: FTVL and FailRP
Unblacklist Reason: At that time it was late night so I was having fun with my friend rob 1v1ing. I didn't really think much about it at first since we had medics watching over us and there was only about 3 cops online and I was pretty sure they were AFK since i had no seen any for awhile. I had also thought 1v1ing with friends was alright since many people have done it before and I didn't really think it was affecting anyones RP since no one really cared about us 1v1ing. But I can see why this blacklist is here, I had been 1v1ing with my friend in a public area and it was a bit FTVL since 1v1ing means killing each other even when we had medics to revive us. I am sorry for doing this and I promise I will look back on my mistakes and wont do this again.

Time of Occurrence:Yesterday at about 12PM US SE EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Rob Monster[theloser27] Jonathan Real[Tora_Egi]
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Felix,
What Rob and yourself were doing was essentially cop baiting, FTVL, and FailRp. There were cops on, and yourself and Rob were literally having a "1v1" that stretched from bank parking lot and all the way to hospital, where it ended. In the future if you wish to 1v1 anyone, feel free to contact a mod/admin, and we would be glad (if we have the time) to set you up in a private space where you will not be disturbed by those who wish to RP.
So in regards to your blacklist appeal, it will be DENIED.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.