Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Desiro
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424442388
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Henry Rick

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @John Rizzoli

Reason for Report: Gave a warning point (I know it's getting old isn't it?)
Time of Occurrence: 01/04/18 - 21:50
Evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/aebwu
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was given a warning point for attempted RDM, which, in turn resulted in me getting banned. I actually reported another person for breaking Fear RP after he drove away at gun-point the cops saw this and attempted the arrest me. They did so successfully and he asked me to drop my gun when he un-handcuffed me, I took this opportunity to try and kill him and get away this failed as I ended up getting shot by the officer.

Whilst I was dead John revived me and put me on the roof of the red warehouse to talk about the report I made earlier. He brought up the cop and the cop explained why I died. The admin then proceeded to give me the warning point without any explanation from my behalf or evidence. I got the point for Attempted RDM, the rule states this:

• RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.
I very much had a in-character reason, I was being arrested and I had a gun on me that wasn't licensed. even if I had managed to kill them it wouldn't be regarded as RDM would it?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Valid warning point for FailRP and attempted RDM.

Denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.