Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:[PHG]ATLAS
Your Steam ID:StTEAM_0:1:43790212
Your Character Name:Even Alamor

Which Admin blacklisted you:Nicknmb
What were you blacklisted from:vehicles

Blacklist Reason: following orders to push a car off the cliff i was told by the police cheif to push it off becuz all there tires were poped and it was in the way
Time of Occurrence around 19:53 in game time and 8pm pst real life time
Relevant Evidence:https://i.imgur.com/R2O5wTv.jpg https://i.imgur.com/pGyrzxr.jpg https://i.imgur.com/mPmweMx.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Mvj5iHD.jpg https://i.imgur.com/6Tyoi0p.jpg
Additional members involved/witnessing:jeremy kelina,leonardo lipton,callen smith

Edit: nick also didnt bring me into a sit befor black listing me to get my side of the story

Last edited:

Jeremy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

As Police Chief I ordered the ambulance to be moved out of the roadway as the driver was being arrested an we had no tow trucks online. due to it being on the cliff the only logical thing to do was push it off of it. The admin was very unprofessional refusing to sit with the officer as well as never doing the initial sit. This man is a good cop and should have his blacklist removed

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Chief telling you to break rules doesn't mean you break rules it means that you do !report and tell an administrator that they're either corrupt or forcing people to break rules.

And with your reactions in-game of spamming reports because you didn't like the blacklist why do you feel I should extinguish this punishment?

Simplify

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I called an admin to get me unstuck from the ravine and Nicknmb responded. After helping me he immediately went and saw Even doing as he was ordered by the chief to move the ambulance (with all four wheels blown out from my spike strip) out of the middle of the road. Nick immediately blacklisted him without speaking a word to him or without initiating a sit.

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i didn't know i was breaking a rule i thought what i was doing was realistic to push the car out of the way for them

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i just whent with what he said and trusted it was alright cuz he sounded like he knew what he was talking about

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Pushing a vehicle off the cliff with your cruiser would fall under failRP and is a generally mingy thing to do, if you don't see why pushing cars off cliffs as a police officer is wrong then the blacklist will remain..

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not like any other player who just breaks the rules to cause the admins stress and make there day harder
I actually want to play the game and have fun. i wouldn't intentionally break the rules. i also offerd nick to talk to me in discord cause i wanted to talk it out. and a 2 day black list with out even talking to me about it in a sit is a bit long considering the fact i wasn't yelling or not complying with an admin. i wouldnt of even had a chance to becuz he didnt bring me into a sit to talk about it. i was only doing what i was told

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

at that time i wasn't thinking and didn't think it would be fail rp considering i see half the cops blowing up criminal cars after they catch them that are driving away from them. so i kinda didn't think any thing of it that pushing the car off the cliff would be fail rp. becuz in rl do you see cops blowing up the criminals car after they catch them? so sence the past 4 or 5 days that iv been active on the server after seeing that all the time i didnt think cars matterd to much. but i was also just following orders as well

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt know i was breaking any rule at the time based on what iv seen in past 4 or 5 days of cops justt blowing up there cars or pushing them off the cliff and i didnt think to say any thing to an admin about it becuz it seemed like a normal thing every one was doing

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i also just got High Enough lvl to become a police officer yesterday so im still kinda learning the ropes on that part

Snakevenomus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i also wasn't spamming you with reports ether

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Edit the post don't make multiple, Ill remove the blacklist refrain from doing this sort of thing again, or the blacklist will remain if it happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.