LV

Your Steam Name: Dream.SandMan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92326790
Your Character Name: Maximilian Kugels

Which Admin blacklisted you: @Tango
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Reason: rdm
Time of Occurrence: about 4:30 pst
Relevant Evidence: So im playing police chief and i respawn and these people were standing where i spawn so i get stuck in the roof, I use !unstuck and get stuck on top of pd and make a ticket to get put down. As i respawned i saw 2 people in pd and before i used unstuck i saw one run out leaving a cadet and one other person within the pd. When i get put down i hear gun shots and i run to see what happened to find out the last person inside is running and the cadet is dead. I catch up and tell him to put his hands up and he desides to run, i tell him i will shoot if he continues as i thought he just murdered that cadet and it looks as if hes trying to find cover and i think oh hey hes going to try and pull his gun out and shoot me so i run around to flank him and he ends up running out of his cover and I shoot him. i find out later that it was not him that killed the cadet but his friend that ran out and shot him from the street.
Additional members involved/witnessing: not one that wasnt dead(the cadet) and he isnt a viable witness

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklist Expired
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.