Your Steam Name: Renard Fou
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561193881463822
Your Character Name: Renard Fou

Which Admin blacklisted you: @QuickSilver1937
What were you blacklisted from: Bank security job

Blacklist Reason: none given by admin
Time of Occurrence: Around 2 hours ago from posting of this appeal
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: there was a security cadet being harrased by the minge
i decided to shoot a player that was minging , RDMing and randomly tasing people.
when he got killed by me for the first time for killing a police officer and knocking several people unconscious nothing happened but he came back ~5 minutes later to do the same thing , but instead of batooning people unconscious he started continualy tasing a cadet after wich i warned him in voice chat not to do that again after wich he did it again so i decided to shoot him once to calm him down , in response a minute later he decided to tase me and finish me off with a UMP while i was tased on the floor after wich the admin came , revived me , froze the both of us and only said that he will be blacklisting us for one month , the minge was happy with that outcome as he was laughing histericaly as it happened.
I would like for my blacklist to be removed and replaced with a warning or a shorter blacklist.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If I were to give you a warning point, how can I be sure you won't do this again. If you see a rule breach, you must report it and let staff handle it, not join in and decide to take out a shotgun and try to kill him. I am willing to do this but I want to know you won't do it again.

Renard Fou

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If I were to give you a warning point, how can I be sure you won't do this again. If you see a rule breach, you must report it and let staff handle it, not join in and decide to take out a shotgun and try to kill him. I am willing to do this but I want to know you won't do it again.
I wouldnt have done what i have done if i wasnt absolutely sure that it was necesary to ensure safety of civilians as he was endangering people , also my intention wasnt to kill him .
I'll try not to repeat the same mistake (at least not consciously)

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will be removing you blacklist, but you will receive one warning point for your actions, don't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.