LV

Your Steam Name: Piff
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155574178
Your Character Name: Jackson Brown

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Asiandiskool
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: Copbaiting
Unblacklist Reason: So i've never had an issue before with copbaiting from what i know of and in my personal judgement i thought i was right in the situation and didn't intentionally bait the cop to call me out which now that i think of it, it was kind of a dumbass move once everyone else called me a dumbass for what i did, also i kind of also did it cause i've literally spent around 10k everyday for my car being towed and ticketed for having tinted windows which yes its my fault but it gets annoying at times, So basically its not something i do very often because its something silly to get in trouble for cause its so easy to avoid so thats my mistake, If i had issues in the past with copbaiting then i guess it can stay since i didn't know that i did so yeah.

Time of Occurrence: 5/31/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Piff,

First off I would like to say that, to the best of my knowledge, since I don't 100% remember, I believe you had a copbaiting incident within the last 3 months, but it was only a verbal. That being said, I appreciate that you at least acknowledged that what you did was obviously copbaiting which in the sit you thought what you did was fine and that it wasn't copbaiting. Because of that, I will partially accept your appeal and bring it down from 1 week to 3 days being that you already served one day. This blacklist will expire on 6/4/2020.

The next time you are on or if you are on now, show this appeal to a staff member to change it from a week to it expiring on a few days (6/4/2020)

Appeal Partially Accepted
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.