Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FelixXsy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117299027
Your Character Name: Larry Fish

Which Staff blacklisted you: BallDrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3days
Blacklist Reason: Pretty sure cause rdm when i raided a guy and i killed him when he had his hands up.
Unblacklist Reason: So when i was raiding him yes i gave him like 3-4 seconds to put his hands up then started shooting at him, after that he puts his hands up. I was about to stop but when he had his hands up he was already dead. Also, when the blacklist had occured. It was said that i had been breaking many rules but I never really understood toward what was happening since I was never given an explation other than being told that I rdmed a person since i gave him to little time had his hands up. My last reason toward my case was that you should have seen in the video that he said he was going to kill us if u raided my base [I have not checked the video but toward my knowledge Credence did say that], that would be a direct threat yes?. But yes i do still understand i gave the person to little to react upon the chase where i was raiding that store, I will try being more careful next time. I mean it was chaotic in the thing some guy was running away shooting and there's a guy clueless looking around.

Time of Occurrence: about 2 before the parkour event on 11/07/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: Paul Jones, Jonathan Real, Josephi kurosaki, Credence Universe. [All of these are in game names]
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes i have.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What? I never said anything about killing you at all. You and your friends raided a restaurant me and Mr Alex opened to do some passive to and you only raided us to be jerks.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will be locking this so I can review it when I get the time and respond, and so it doesn't become a big argument.

Thread Locked.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Felix,

So when i was raiding him yes i gave him like 3-4 seconds to put his hands up then started shooting at him, after that he puts his hands up.
After reviewing videos and logs, you didn't give enough time to put their hands up, so this statement is false.
It was said that I had been breaking many rules but I never really understood toward what was happening since I was never given an explation other than being told that I rdmed a person since i gave him to little time had his hands up.
I didn't say that. The only rule you broke was the one you were punished for, which was not giving him enough time to comply with your actions.

The fact that you raided an RP enhancement shines a very bad light on you. This shows you really want to annoy the people inside or do anything to FragRP. Regardless of your intentions, the punishment will stay.

Appeal Denied
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.