LV

Your Steam Name: Banned User
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name:Tyler Park

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Darien Lothian -Told to by @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 Weeks
Blacklist Reason: MetaGaming
Unblacklist Reason: So I was in a discord call while on the server but the call was because we were discussing make a new org. Berry at the time was screen sharing to a player no on the server I was deafened while playing but un deafened at the time there was a bank raid. He was saying there was a Bank raid to someone who was not on the server and I said i was gonna go cop. I understand how this is metagaming but , First I did not use him saying "Bank raid" for IC Info as i was in the bank when @m0ny Pointed a gun at me. I Just stoopidly said I was gonna go cop idk why I did it and I knew I should not have it just slipped. - https://medal.tv/clips/35362781/MD2N8BDDduvN. He was talking to someone off the server but I was in the bank at the time chilling while we were chatting about the new org. In his video it shows me saying im gonna go cop. I know I should not have said that and take full responceabillty for saying it. I just like it to be clear that I did not use him saying "Bank raid" to my advantage. -https://medal.tv/clips/35362977/BjcCC4TYvT8H This video will show I arived on scene as swat officer, With the full ammo that gun holds. I did not talk nor was I listening into anything they were saying as I was Roleplaying, So I was deafened. I know I still probably should not have been in a discord call while more than 1 player is on the server but I would like to make it clear that I was not using anything they said to my advantage. My hope is that this gets accepted in time for the purge so I can enjoy it but if it does not i Understand.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Time of Occurrence: Few Days Ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Nub
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:Yes

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't blacklist you. Only Nubu.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When playing the server and taking to friends who are in the server via a third party software, keep in mind that there is a chance something will come up about something IC. I’m not saying you can’t talk to friends who are in the server (as long as it’s OOC), but it would avoid something like this in the future.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.